Active ingredients: Hydrogen peroxide 50%, Silver nanomaterial: 1000 ppm
- KLAR-1000 is broad spectrum highly efficient biocide effective against all kinds of bacteria, viruses, yeast, mould and spore forming agents.
- Environmentally friendly Ã¢ÂÂ 100% degeneration of the compound to water and oxygen (2 H2O2 = 2 H2O + O2)
- No odour or alterations in the taste of foodstuffs when treated.
- High performance and long-term effects are seen even at very high water temperatures
- Tested as safe for consumption at the recommended dose rate
- Non carcinogenic and Mutagenic.
- Anaerobic conditions in the cooling water are largely avoided, thus preventing the growth of anaerobic sulphate-reducing bacteria (formation of corrosive hydrogen sulphide Ã¢ÂÂ 4 H2 + SO42- Ã¢ÂÂ S2- + 4 H2O)
- Storability: Long Duration, Maximum loss of concentration 3% per year
- Efficacy against Coliform Bacteria,Â Legionella pneumophilaÂ and almost all pathogenic Load.
- Very low corrosive effect at recommended dose rate
- Expenditure for equipment resp. investment costs: negligible
- Operating costs: low
- Eco-friendly hydrogen peroxide stabilized in a complex
process with silver nanomaterials each of 1-60 x 10-9 m size
Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Free from Chlorine and alcohol.
Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Enhanced antimicrobial property and effect
Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Non-toxic remains on the surface after use.
Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Storability Ã¢ÂÂ long duration, maximum loss of concentration is
3 % per year
Dosage and Application:
Biofilm removal from Pipeline or water distribution system/tank disinfection
Shock dose application
These are for cases where microbial loads have already grown /gathered over long time but no treatment has been tried. Shock doses are for clearing the existing heavy microbial load and what is growing in concentration. Klar-1000 removes attached biofilms from the surfaces of the Pipelines or Water Distribution System and used for Tank Disinfection.
||Minimum residence time
||5000ml/m3 (for high biofilm)*
||10000ml/m3 (for high biofilm)*
|* Ingestion risk Ã¢ÂÂsystem must be offline during this treatment
Constant Dose Application:
For frequent dosing to resist microbial growth on a regular basis. Useful when there is no microbial load or biofilms seen on the surfaces of the pipes, tanks, swimming pools but the water has high microbial road. The application is useful for water in ready use without storage.
|Community or Hotel water distribution system
|In Operative mode
|In Non-operative mode
||60 ml/m3 for 3h
|Livestock drinking water/Fish water tank
Swimming pool water disinfection:
- Private or public swimming pools, hotel and spa baths, whirlpools, sauna baths, fitness centers, solariums, etc. In non-operative mode: 40-80 ml/m3 for 3hIn operative mode/constant dose: 20ml/m3
Surface disinfection Dose:
- 4-10 ml/L depending on microbial loadSelf-mixed disinfectant solutions with tap water must be used within 30 minutes(In case of dirty surfaces, successful disinfection requires impeccable cleaning. The more thoroughly the surfaces to be disinfected are pre-cleaned, e.g, using a high-pressure cleaner, brush and soapy water, the more effective and efficient the subsequent disinfection will be.)
Comparisons of water disinfectant: