FARMHELFER HAPPY MILK
(Arguably first biochar based feed supplement in India)
Powder feed supplement for cattle, pig, goat, horse, lamb, buffalo etc. Research was done keeping in mind about the matter of animal health as well as ensuing demand of high quality milk production. One such effort resulted in the invention of Happy Milk. It is produced from 100% natural sources. It is unique in its activity and similar to none in the current market. Upon feeding the animal on a regular basis one can see the difference of milk and growth characteristics in the fed animal.
- Their unique activities produce more solid in the milk, especially fat.
- Total milk yield improves .
- Increase fertility rate when applied during heat.
- Reduce GHG emission.
- Reduces FCR, and enhances greater dry matter intake, more food reserve and energy store, better digestion, good bowl movement for the animal.
- Reduces typical disease vulnerabilities, faster recovery during convalescence period.
- Reduces the chance of mastitis
- Enhance animal mood, activity & behavior, helps better appearance of body.
- Large animal: 5-6 grams / day for each three month period with one month interval in between.
- Small animal: 2-3 grams / day for each three month period with one month interval in between.
- Can directly be fed or may be applied with cattle feed, molasses etc.